Tabley Road, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 0PQ
Beechwood is located in Knutsford, within easy reach of the rolling acres of Tatton Park with its lakes, woods and herds of deer.
- Beechwood is set in beautiful gardens, edged by mature trees. From the front of the property there are views over Knutsford Heath.
- The historic town of Knutsford has many excellent facilities including a golf club, refurbished cinema and a theatre. It has a wide range of independent shops and award-winning restaurants. There is also a vibrant amateur dramatic society.
- Residents at Beechwood benefit from a free bus service to local shopping facilities.
- Nearby Tatton Park is a historical estate whose attractions include a neo-classical mansion and 50 acres of landscaped gardens. Over 100 events are held each year, including the annual RHS Flower Show.
- Bus stop - 180 metres (0.12 miles)
- Local shop - 700 metres (0.43 miles)
- GP surgery - 350 metres (0.21 miles)
- Post office - 700 metres (0.43 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 700 metres (0.43 miles)
- 35 Properties
- 35 One Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- 2 Guest suites
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Sky Plus available
- Milk papers and post delivered
- Coffee morning
- Film Nights
- Harvest supper
- Musical Evenings
- Strawberry teas
- Christmas Carol Concert
- Christmas meal/party
Properties available at this development
Currently there are no apartments for sale at this development.