Lowergate, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 1AS
Bowland Court lies in the heart of Clitheroe, with views over Pendle Hill, historic home of the Pendle witches.
- Clitheroe is a busy and thriving market town ideally situated in the heart of the Ribble Valley, surrounded by glorious unspoilt countryside. Popular with visitors all year round, it is overlooked by a Castle whose Norman keep is said to be the second smallest in England.
- Clitheroe’s many shops include nationally famous wine merchants and sausage specialists. Cultural attractions include the splendid Carnegie public library and The Grand - a state of the art multi-media and arts venue complete with cinema and cafe. Concerts are frequent: both locally and in Manchester and Preston.
- The development's well-appointed communal lounge hosts monthly functions as well as Christmas lunches and Burns night suppers. Excursions to nearby beauty spots are arranged.
- Bus stop - 10 metres (11 yards)
- Local shop - 160 metres (174 yards)
- GP surgery - 500 metres (0.3 miles)
- Post office - 220 metres (240 yards)
- Town/Shopping centre - 200 metres (218 yards)
- 36 Properties
- 15 One Bedroom apartments
- 21 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 55 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Satellite TV
- Coffee mornings
- Christmas Dinner outing
- Guest speakers
- Tai Chi
- Weight Watchers
Properties available at this development
The following apartments are currently for sale: