Urmston Lane, Stretford, Manchester, M32 9DD
Braeside is a pleasant and popular development, with attractive apartments and very bright, spacious communal areas.
- Braeside is conveniently situated on a tree-lined road with easy access to Stretford and Urmston, with its new library and new £43 million shopping centre.
- Altrincham is within easy reach, as is the famous Trafford Centre with its large variety of shops, restaurants and 20 screen cinema.
- Lancashire County Cricket Club is just two miles (3.3km) away and a little further on lies the home of Manchester United.
- Bus stop - 15 metres (16 yards)
- Local shop - 270 metres (295 yards)
- GP surgery - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- Post office - 1800 metres (1.18 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 2000 metres (1.24 miles)
- 34 Properties
- 34 One Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Sky Plus available
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee mornings
- Music evenings
- Meals out
Properties available at this development
There are currently no apartments for sale at this popular development.
However we do maintain a list of people who have asked us to let them know when an apartment becomes available.
If you wish to register your interest you can do so by clicking on the dark blue button above or by emailing us at email@example.com.