Urmston Lane, Stretford, Manchester, M32 9DD
Braeside is a pleasant and popular development, with attractive apartments and very bright, spacious communal areas.
- Braeside is conveniently situated on a tree-lined road with easy access to Stretford and Urmston, with its new library and new £43 million shopping centre.
- Altrincham is within easy reach, as is the famous Trafford Centre with its large variety of shops, restaurants and 20 screen cinema.
- Lancashire County Cricket Club is just two miles (3.3km) away and a little further on lies the home of Manchester United.
- Bus stop - 15 metres (16 yards)
- Local shop - 270 metres (295 yards)
- GP surgery - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- Post office - 1800 metres (1.18 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 2000 metres (1.24 miles)
- 34 Properties
- 34 One Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Sky Plus available
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee mornings
- Music evenings
- Meals out
Properties available at this development
We currently have the following properies available for sale at this development: