Grove Avenue, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5EG
Canterbury Grange is situated close to the excellent facilities of Wilmslow town centre yet still maintains a very tranquil atmosphere.
- Just 10 miles from the centre of Manchester, Wilmslow has an exceptional variety of local facilities and places to eat, relax and spot celebrities.
- Canterbury Grange is set in beautiful gardens which are are both quiet and secluded.
- The development is only a short distance from Lindow Common and the beautiful Black Lake, which is home to many varieties of fauna. The National Trust’s Quarry Bank Mill and museum are also within easy reach.
- Bus stop- 250 metres (273 yards)
- Local shop - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- GP surgery - 700 metres (0.43 miles)
- Post office - 260 metres (284 yards)
- Town/Shopping centre - 200 metres (218 yards)
- 34 Properties
- 18 One Bedroom apartments
- 16 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Sky Plus available
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee morning
- Themed functions: Summer Strawberry teas and Christmas Carols from the local school
Properties available at this development
The following apartments are currently for sale:
18 Canterbury Grange
Frist floor. 1 bedroom.
20 Canterbury Grange
1st floor. 2 bedrooms. Rear aspect.
22 Canterbury Grange
£129,950 (guide price)
1st floor. 1 bedroom.
32 Canterbury Grange
£195,000 (guide price)
2nd floor. 2 bedrooms.