The Parade, Parkgate, Neston, Wirral, CH64 6TX
Deeside Court benefits from spectacular views over the large and beautiful conservation area of the Dee Marshes at Parkgate.
- The local marshes adjoin the River Dee estuary and are protected by the RSPB, providing a home for a wide variety of wildfowl, including hen harriers. Birds from the marsh frequently visit the private landscaped gardens to the rear of the development.
- The residents' lounge has views over the estuary and towards the Welsh hills, and full use is made of it for afternoon tea and other social activities. During the summer months, residents can usually be found enjoying the gardens.
- Neston, an ancient market town, with its full selection of shopping facilities, is nearby. Neston holds a very popular weekly market and there are many excellent restaurants and country pubs to try, some within walking distance. Also in the locality are the award-winning Ness Botanic Gardens, a 64 acre site overlooking the Dee estuary.
- Bus stop - 75 metres (82 yards)
- GP surgery - 1800 metres (1.1 miles)
- Post office - 1800 metres (1.1 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 1800 metres (1.1 miles)
- 31 Properties
- 29 One Bedroom apartments
- 2 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Sky Plus available
- Afternoon tea
- Coffe morning
- Craft afternoon
- Talks and demonstrations
Properties available at this development
The following apartments are currently for sale:
11 Deeside Court
1st floor. 1bedroom.
16 Deeside Court
£80,000 (guide price)
1st floor. 1 bedroom.
Jones & Chapman
20 Deeside Court
£70,000 (guide price)
1st floor. 1 bedroom. Rear aspect overlooking garden.
Jones & Chapman
23 Deeside Court
2nd floor. 1 bedroom.