Barton Road, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2PF
Elmwood is a development of apartments and bungalows within spacious and well-maintained grounds.
- The development is situated within the picturesque village of Worsley with its historic black and white timbered buildings.
- In addition to the communal lounge, there is a beautiful garden lounge overlooking the gardens and leading out to a patio area.
- A step away from Elmwood, to the front of the building, is the Bridgwater canal, constructed in the 18th century and still used for pleasure by narrow boats. There are interesting walks along the towpath and in nearby Worsley woods, a local nature reserve and site of biological importance.
- Bus stop - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- Local shop - 400 metres (0.25 miles)
- GP surgery - 3000 metres (1.8 miles)
- Post office - 650 metres (0.4 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 3700 metres (2.3 miles)
- 49 Properties
- 40 One Bedroom apartments
- 5 Two Bedroom apartments
- 1 studio apartment
- 3 Two Bedroom bungalows
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge, garden lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Satellite TV
- Coffee morning
Properties available at this development
The following apartments are currently for sale: