The Crescent, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 1PS
Larchwood is conveniently situated for the excellent shopping facilities of Cheadle village, which is within easy walking distance.
- Residents can enjoy secluded and beautifully tended gardens filled with mature trees and shrubs.
- Cheadle's many attractions include a variety of eating places and pubs.
- It has a number of historic buildings: notably the early 16th century Grade 1 listed St Mary's Parish church.
- The popular and award-winning Bruntwood Park is nearby, as is the Cheadle Golf Club.
- Bus stop - 60 metres (65 yards)
- Local shop - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- GP surgery - 550 metres (0.34 miles)
- Post office - 220 metres (240 yards)
- Town/Shopping centre - 100 metres (109 yards)
- 27 Properties
- 27 One Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- 2 Guest suites
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Sky Plus available
- Afternoon Tea
- Coffee morning
- Social evenings: Fish and chip supper followed by general knowledge quiz
Properties available at this development
There are currently no apartments for sale at this popular development.
However we do maintain a list of people who have asked us to let them know when an apartment becomes available.
If you wish to register your interest you can do so by clicking on the dark blue button above or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.