Victoria Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5HN
Lynwood is conveniently situated close to the centre of Wilmslow and its excellent facilities.
- The development has beautiful gardens, which are enjoyed all year round. A conservatory link leads to the neighbouring development, Beechfield, and an attractive patio area where residents can enjoy a summer afternoon tea.
- Regular coffee mornings are held in the spacious communal lounge, where afternoon tea and cakes are also enjoyed by residents.
- Just 10 miles north of the centre of Manchester, Wilmslow has an exceptional variety of local facilities and places to eat and drink.
- Lynwood is only a short distance from Lindow Common and the beautiful Black Lake, which is home to many varieties of fauna. The National Trust’s Quarry Bank Mill and museum are also within easy reach.
- Bus stop - 110 metres (120 yards)
- Local shop - 66 metres (72 yards)
- GP surgery - 160 metres (175 yards)
- Post office - 400 metres (0.25 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- 34 Properties
- 34 One Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Sky Plus available
- Afternoon teas
- Coffee mornings
- Social club afternoons
- Themed suppers
Properties available at this development
The following apartments are currently for sale: