Tabley Road, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 0NY
Oakwood is located in Knutsford, within easy reach of the rolling acres of Tatton Park with its lakes, woods and herds of deer.
- Oakwood is set in beautiful gardens, edged by mature trees. From the front of the property there are views over Knutsford Heath.
- The historic town of Knutsford has many excellent facilities including a golf club, refurbished cinema and a theatre. It has a wide range of independent shops and award-winning restaurants. There is also a vibrant amateur dramatic society.
- Residents at Oakwood benefit from a free bus service to local shopping facilities.
- Nearby Tatton Park is a historical estate whose attractions include neo-classical mansion and 50 acres of landscaped gardens. Over 100 events are held each year, including the annual RHS Flower Show.
- Bus stop - outside development
- Local shop - 700 metres (0.43 miles)
- GP surgery - 350 metres (0.19 miles)
- Post office - 700 metres (0.43 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 700 metres (0.43 miles)
- 32 Properties
- 23 One Bedroom apartments
9 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- 2 Guest suites
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Satellite TV
- Coffee morning
- Film nights
- Harvest supper
- Musical Evenings
- Strawberry teas
- Christmas Carol Concert
- Christmas meal/party
Properties available at this development
There are currently no apartments for sale at this popular development.
However we do maintain a list of people who have asked us to let them know when an apartment becomes available.
If you wish to register your interest you can do so by clicking on the dark blue button above or by emailing us at email@example.com.