Tabley Road, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 0NY
Oakwood is located in Knutsford, within easy reach of the rolling acres of Tatton Park with its lakes, woods and herds of deer.
- Oakwood is set in beautiful gardens, edged by mature trees. From the front of the property there are views over Knutsford Heath.
- The historic town of Knutsford has many excellent facilities including a golf club, refurbished cinema and a theatre. It has a wide range of independent shops and award-winning restaurants. There is also a vibrant amateur dramatics society.
- Residents at Oakwood benefit from a free bus service to local shopping facilities.
- Nearby Tatton Park is a historical estate whose attractions include neo-classical mansion and 50 acres of landscaped gardens. Over 100 events are held each year, including the annual RHS Flower Show.
- Bus stop - outside development
- Local shop - 700 metres (0.43 miles)
- GP surgery - 350 metres (0.19 miles)
- Post office - 700 metres (0.43 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 700 metres (0.43 miles)
- 32 Properties
- 23 One Bedroom apartments
9 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- 2 Guest suites
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Satellite TV
- Coffee morning
- Film nights
- Harvest supper
- Musical Evenings
- Strawberry teas
- Christmas Carol Concert
- Christmas meal/party
Properties available at this development
The following apartments are currently for sale: