Penrhyn Avenue, Rhos on Sea, North Wales, LL28 4PN
Rhos Manor is located in Rhos on Sea, a small village which lies between the towns of Penrhyn Bay to the west and Colwyn Bay to the east.
- The development is situated within four hundred metres of one of the most picturesque harbours on the North Wales coast and within minutes by car of the magnificent Snowdonia mountains.
- The local amenities include two small supermarkets, various speciality shops and several restaurants; all within a few minutes’ walk.
- In the resort there is a popular beach and many walks are available in the locality, including the Wales Coastal Path which opened in Rhos on Sea in 2010.
- Overlooking the village is the imposing Bryn Euryn: a limestone hill rising to 365 feet (111 metres) above sea level which has been the site of Iron and Dark Age fortresses, a medieval castle and a later fortified mansion.
- St Trillo's Chapel at nearby Rhos Point is claimed to be the smallest church in the British Isles. Also within easy reach are the National Trust's Bodnant Garden and the popular resort of Llandudno.
- Bus stop - 50 metres (55 yards)
- Local shop - 50 metres (55 yards)
- GP surgery - 2900 metres (1.8 miles)
- Post office - 150 metres (164 yards)
- Town/Shopping Centre - 200 metres (219 yards)
- 50 Properties
- 25 One Bedroom apartments25 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 55 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Satellite TV
- Afternoon Teas
- Coffee mornings
Properties available at this development
The following apartments are currently for sale: