St Andrews Court
St Andrews Road North, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 2AL
St Andrews Court is located in the charming coastal town of Lytham St Annes, voted among the top 10 places to live in the North West.
- St Andrews Court has a secluded rear garden with a sunny aspect and well-laid borders featuring many delightful flowering shrubs and plants.
- The development is close to a popular local park with bowling greens, cafeteria, attractive gardens and a duck pond. Shopping and dining faclities locally are excellent.
- Four golf courses are to be found in the vicinity, the most famous of which is the Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club: one of the venues for the Open Championships.
- A ten minute drive by car is Blackpool’s golden mile with newly designed modern promenades and sandy beaches. Its wide range of places to eat and drink adds to the excellent and broad variety of entertainment available in this locality.
- Bus stop - 120 metres (131 yards)
- Local shop - 250 metres (273 yards)
- GP surgery - 950 metres (0.59 miles)
- Post office - 450 metres (0.28 miles)
- Town/Shopping Centre - 400 metres (0.25 miles)
- 40 Properties
- 36 One Bedroom apartments
- 4 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 55 years of age
- Communal garden
- Communal lounge
- 2 Guest suites
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Sky Plus available
- Coffee mornings