Edge Lane, Stretford, Manchester, M32 8QA
The Hawthorns stands in very large landscaped gardens and enjoys views at the rear onto Turn Moss playing fields.
- To the front of the building is Longford Park, dating back to 1857 when Longford Hall and its associated grounds were constructed and laid out by John Rylands, the famous cotton merchant and benefactor of many of Stretford’s civic buildings. The landscape was laid out in the style of Chatsworth House and there are bowling greens and gardens to enjoy.
- Shopping facilities are available in nearby Stretford, and Chorlton with independent shops, and at the famous Trafford Centre.
- Both Lancashire County Cricket Club's Old Trafford ground and the home of Manchester United are within easy reach.
- Bus stop - 25 metres (27 yards)
- Local shop - 1200 metres (0.75 miles)
- GP surgery - 1500 metres (0.93 miles)
- Post office - 1200 metres (0.75 miles)
- Town/Shopping Centre - 1300 metres (0.81 miles)
- 52 Properties
- 26 One Bedroom apartments
- 26 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Communal lounge
- 2 Guest suites
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Sky Plus available
- Carpet curling
- Coffee mornings
- Film night
- Lunch at local church
Properties available at this development
The following apartments are currently for sale: