Wilmslow Road, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 1HG
Whitegates is conveniently situated for the excellent shopping facilities of Cheadle village, which is within easy walking distance.
- Cheadle has a host of attractions including a variety of eating places and pubs.
- Among the amenities for local shoppers is a John Lewis store, situated only 1.3 miles (2.1 km) from the development.
- There are a number of historic buildings: notably the early 16th century Grade 1 listed St Mary's Parish church whose oak ceiling bears Tudor roses carved on the instruction of Henry VIII.
- The popular award-winning Bruntwood Park is nearby, as is the Cheadle Golf Club.
- Also within easy reach is Bramhall Hall, a black and white timber framed Tudor Manor House with terraces, lawns and lakes, set in 70 acres of parkland.
- Bus stop - 50 meters (55 yards)
- Local shop - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- GP surgery - 500 metres (0.31 miles)
- Post office - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 500 metres (0.31 miles)
- 30 Properties
- 10 One Bedroom apartments
- 20 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Satellite TV
- Charity events
- Coffee morning
- Cheese and wine evenings
- Exercise class
- Film shows
- Luncheon club
- Restuarant visits
- Themed party nights
- Visiting chiropodist
Properties available at this development
Currently there are no apartments for sale at this development.