Wilmslow Road, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 1HG
Whitegates is conveniently situated for the excellent shopping facilities of Cheadle village, which is within easy walking distance.
- Cheadle has a host of attractions including a variety of eating places and pubs.
- Among the amenities for local shoppers is a John Lewis store, situated only 1.3 miles (2.1 km) from the development.
- There are a number of historic buildings: notably the early 16th century Grade 1 listed St Mary's Parish church whose oak ceiling bears Tudor roses carved on the instruction of Henry VIII.
- The popular award-winning Bruntwood Park is nearby, as is the Cheadle Golf Club.
- Also within easy reach is Bramhall Hall, a black and white timber framed Tudor Manor House with terraces, lawns and lakes, set in 70 acres of parkland.
- Bus stop - 50 meters (55 yards)
- Local shop - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- GP surgery - 500 metres (0.31 miles)
- Post office - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 500 metres (0.31 miles)
- 30 Properties
- 10 One Bedroom apartments
- 20 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Satellite TV
- Charity events
- Coffee morning
- Cheese and wine evenings
- Exercise class
- Film shows
- Luncheon club
- Restuarant visits
- Themed party nights
- Visiting chiropodist
Properties available at this development
There are currently no apartments for sale at this popular development.
However we do maintain a list of people who have asked us to let them know when an apartment becomes available.
If you wish to register your interest you can do so by clicking on the dark blue button above or by emailing us at email@example.com.