Towers Road, Poynton, Stockport, SK12 1DF
Set in beautifully landscaped gardens with a gently running stream to the side, Woburn Court is located in Poynton.
- Poynton is a leafy traditional Cheshire village with a modern feel. There is a good selection of shops and restaurants offering food from around the world. There are two medical centres, dentists, opticians and other health related facilities.
- Woburn Court is just five miles from the main shopping centre of Stockport and is surrounded by the elegant local villages of Wilmslow, Disley and Alderley Edge.
- Attractions within easy reach include the Poynton Park and the Macclesfield Canal. At nearby Disley is Lyme Park & Gardens: a mansion and 1300 acre estate managed by the National Trust, which was used to represent Pemberley in the BBC production of Jane Austen's "Pride & Prejudice".
- Bus stop - 50 metres (55 yards)
- GP surgery - 1400 metres (0.87 miles)
- Post office - 1500 metres (0.93 miles)
- Town/Shopping Centre - 1000 metres (0.62 miles)
- 28 Properties
- 28 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- 2 Guest suites
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Satellite TV
- Charity functions
- Christmas lunch and party
- Coffee mornings
- Film night
- Visiting chiropodist
Properties available at this development
The following apartments are currently for sale: