Albert Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5HT
Beechfield is located in the sought-after Cheshire town of Wilmslow just 10 miles north of the centre of Manchester.
- Residents at Beechfield benefit from the exceptional local facilities and a wide choice of places to eat and drink.
- A conservatory link leads to the neighbouring development, Lynwood, and its beautiful gardens which Beechfield residents can also enjoy.
- Beechfield is only a short distance from Lindow Common and the beautiful Black Lake, which is home to many varieties of fauna.
- The National Trust’s Quarry Bank Mill and museum are also within easy reach.
- Bus stop - 40 metres (44 yards)
- Local shop - 110 metres (120 yards)
- GP surgery - 20 metres (22 yards)
- Post office - 450 metres (0.29 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- 15 Properties
- 15 One Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- Guest suite at adjoining development - Lynwood
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Satellite TV
- Afternoon teas
- Coffee mornings
- Social club afternoons
- Themed suppers
- Events are held at the neighbouring development - Lynwood
Properties available at this development
Currently there are no apartments for sale at this development.