203/205 Brooklands Road, Sale, Manchester, M33 3PJ
Hattonfold is situated in a popular and well-established residential area on the outskirts of Sale.
- The development stands in large gardens on a pleasant tree-lined road within walking distance of shops and the local train station.
- Local transport provides easy access to the centre of Sale with its mix of shopping and dining faclities.
- The Bridgewater Canal runs through the heart of the town and offers a pleasant location for relaxing.
- A varied programme of entertainment, exhibitions and theatrical events is provided by the thriving Waterside Arts Centre.
- The Centre's theatre is named after the late Sale-born playwright and screenwriter Robert Bolt, whose works include A Man for All Seasons and screenplays for such films as Doctor Zhivago.
- Further shopping and amenities can be found at the nearby village of Timperley.
- Bus stop - 65 metres (71 yards)
- Local shop - 150 metres (164 yards)
- GP surgery - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- Post office - 1100 metres (0.7 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 2700 metres (1.68 miles)
- 30 Properties
- 30 One Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- House Manager (non-resident)
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Sky Plus available
- Cable TV available
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee morning
- Drinks & nibbles evenings
- Themed suppers
Properties available at this development
There are currently no apartments for sale at this popular development.
However we do maintain a list of people who have asked us to let them know when an apartment becomes available.
If you wish to register your interest you can do so by clicking on the dark blue button above or by emailing us at email@example.com.