The Crescent, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 1PS
Larchwood is conveniently situated for the excellent shopping facilities of Cheadle village, which is within easy walking distance.
- Residents can enjoy secluded and beautifully tended gardens filled with mature trees and shrubs.
- Cheadle's many attractions include a variety of eating places and pubs.
- It has a number of historic buildings: notably the early 16th century Grade 1 listed St Mary's Parish church.
- The popular and award-winning Bruntwood Park is nearby, as is the Cheadle Golf Club.
- Bus stop - 60 metres (65 yards)
- Local shop - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- GP surgery - 550 metres (0.34 miles)
- Post office - 220 metres (240 yards)
- Town/Shopping centre - 100 metres (109 yards)
- 27 Properties
- 27 One Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- 2 Guest suites
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Sky Plus available
- Afternoon Tea
- Coffee morning
- Social evenings: Fish and chip supper followed by general knowledge quiz
Properties available at this development
The following apartments are currently for sale: