Gloddaeth Street, Llandudno, North Wales, LL30 2DF
Ormeside Grange is an attractive development situated in the popular resort of Llandudno on the North Wales coast.
- The promenade is a mere 3 minute walk away, as are the excellent main shopping facilities. Llandudno boasts two beaches and iconic Victorian architecture – including a pier.
- From the front apartments and spacious residents' lounge of Ormeside Grange one can enjoy excellent views over the imposing Great Orme and the Irish Sea.
- The Summit of the Great Orme offers unrivalled panoramic views of the island of Anglesey and the Snowdonia Mountain range. The Great Orme is 2 miles long, 1 mile wide and rises 679 feet (207 metres) from the sea.
- The geology, wildlife, archaeology and landscape are of such importance that much of the headland has been designated a Special Area of Conservation, a Site of Special Scientific Interest and a Heritage Coast.
- Bus stop - 60 metres (66 yards)
- Local shop - 250 metres (273 yards)
- GP surgery - 850 metres (0.53 miles)
- Post office - 900 metres (0.55 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 500 metres (0.3 miles)
- 41 Properties
- 13 One Bedroom apartments
- 28 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 55 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking - certain apartments benefit from individual reserved spaces under their lease
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Satellite TV
- Coffee morning
- Christmas lunch and party
- Social group
Properties available at this development
There are currently no apartments for sale at this popular development.
However we do maintain a list of people who have asked us to let them know when an apartment becomes available.
If you wish to register your interest you can do so by clicking on the dark blue button above or by emailing us at email@example.com.