Hollins Lane, Marple, Stockport, SK6 6AW
Conveniently located near to the centre of Marple, Overdale is ideally situated for local shops and amenities.
- Pleasant walks can be found on the banks of the Peak Forest canal which runs through Marple itself. There is a spectacular historic flight of 16 locks constructed between 1795 and 1804 which raise the canal 64 metres in just over 1.6km.
- The Marple Locks Festival with boat trips and entertainment is held biannually.
- The District of Marple covers just over 11 square miles of attractive countryside, ranging from heavily wooded valleys to hill-top moorland.
- On a clear day it is possible to view the four counties of Cheshire, Derbyshire, Lancashire and Yorkshire from the top of these hills.
- Bus stop - 30 metres (33 yards)
- GP surgery - 400 metres (0.25 miles)
- Local shop - 160 metres (175 yards)
- Post office - 500 metres (0.31 miles)
- Town/Shopping centre - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- 16 Properties
- 16 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents' lounge
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Satellite TV
- There is no organised schedule of activities at Overdale. However, residents are able to enjoy the communal facilities and the development has a residents' committee.
Properties available at this development
There are currently no apartments for sale at this popular development.
However we do maintain a list of people who have asked us to let them know when an apartment becomes available.
If you wish to register your interest you can do so by clicking on the dark blue button above or by emailing us at email@example.com.