67 Cambridge Road, Southport,Merseyside, PR9 9RJ
Rosewood offers residents a tranquil setting yet is within easy reach of the desirable resort of Southport.
- Rosewood is located within easy walking distance of the picturesque village of Churchtown with its historic church, thatched buildings, specialist shops and Botanic Gardens.
- This development also offers residents the opportunity to enjoy Southport's many attractions, including Lord Street, a Victorian canopied boulevard with its Grade II listed shopping arcade dating from 1898.
- There is a wide range of independent and speciality shopping in the town, in addition to national brands. Cafés, tea rooms and restaurants are plentiful, together with theatres, arts centre and library.
- Southport also boasts the oldest iron pier in the country, a number of golf courses and a range of festivals and shows: including the world famous Flower Show.
- Bus stop - Outside development
- Local shop - 100 metres (110 yards)
- GP surgery - 960 metres (0.6 miles)
- Post office - 800 metres (0.5 miles)
- Town/Shopping Centre - 2574 metres (1.6 miles)
- 16 Properties
- 12 One Bedroom apartments
- 4 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 55 years of age
- Communal garden
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- As this is one of our smaller developments no formal activities take place however residents can enjoy the pleasant communal gardens
Properties available at this development
There are currently no apartments for sale at this popular development.
However we do maintain a list of people who have asked us to let them know when an apartment becomes available.
If you wish to register your interest you can do so by clicking on the dark blue button above or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.