20/28 Three Tuns Lane, Formby, Liverpool, L37 4FB
York Manor is conveniently located close to Formby town centre which offers excellent facilities for shopping and eating out.
- Local shopping is a mix of high street names and independent retailers.
- Formby's many attractions include the beautiful coastline with sandy beaches part of which, together with adjacent pinewoods, are protected by the National Trust.
- Notable among the wildlife on the National Trust property are the red squirrels and natterjack toads.
- Formby is the site of the first lifeboat station in the UK which opened in 1776 and the last operational military flight of the iconic Spitfire took place from the small RAF base here.
- Nearby attractions include Southport with its shopping and festivals and Blundellsands, home to sculptor Antony Gormley's cast iron human figures.
- Bus stop - 250 metres (273 yards)
- Local shop - 70 metres (76 yards)
- GP surgery - 300 metres (0.19 miles)
- Post office - 350 metres (0.22 miles)
- Town/Shopping Centre - 250 metres (273 yards)
- 38 Properties
- 38 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Communal lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking - individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- House Manager (non-resident)
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Satellite TV
- Afternoon teas
- Evening meals out
- Fashion shows
- Keep fit
- Musical entertainment
Properties available at this development
This development currently has the following apartments available for sale: