Albert Road, Wilmslow, SK9 5HT
Beechfield is located in the sought after Cheshire town of Wilmslow just ten miles north of the centre of Manchester.
Residents at Beechfield benefit from the exceptional local facilities and a wide choice of places to eat and drink.
A conservatory link leads to the neighbouring development, Lynwood, and it’s beautiful gardens which Beechfields residents can also enjoy.
Beechfield is only a short distance from Lindow Common, and the beautiful Black Lake, which is home to many varieties of fauna.
The National Trust’s Quarry Bank Mill and museum are also within easy reach.
- 15 Properties
- 15 One Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents’ lounge
- Guest suite at adjoining development – Lynwood
- Parking – individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Satellite TV
- Afternoon teas
- Coffee morning
- Social club afternoons
- Themed Suppers
- Events are held at the neighbouring development – Lynwood