Grove Avenue, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5EG
Canterbury Grange is situated close to the excellent facilities of Wilmslow town centre, yet still maintains a very tranquil atmosphere.
Just 10 miles from the centre of Manchester, Wilmslow has an exceptional variety of local facilities and places to eat and relax.
Canterbury Grange is set in beautiful gardens which are both quiet and secluded.
The development is only a short distance from Lindow Common and the beautiful Black Lake, which is home to many varieties of fauna. The National Trust’s Quarry Bank Mill and museum are also within easy reach.
- 34 Properties
- 18 One Bedroom apartments
- 16 Two Bedroom apartments
- New residents from 60 years of age
- Communal garden
- Residents’ lounge
- Guest suite
- Parking – individual reserved spaces are subject to availability
- Resident House Manager
- Lift to all floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Alarm to call on-site Manager
- Secure Main door
- Video Entry System
- Sky Plus available
- Afternoon tea
- Morning coffee
- Exercise class
- Fish and Chip Suppers
- Xmas lunch
- Bowling club (2 mins walk away)
- Theatre trips
- Cinema trips